Monday, January 13, 2014

Almost Finish

                                      ALAS! Third Grading is finally over. Before anything else, let me recall the achievements and failures I encountered on the said grading period.

                                      Actually, I missed a lot of lessons and quizzes during the third grading period due to the seminars and contests I've gone to. Since it was conducted from different schools and provinces. But, it didn't stop me from doing my best. Instead, I cope up with my classmates by asking them and borrowing notes about the lessons. It was kinda hard, but definitely worth it. It is my responsibility anyway. I need to maintain my good grades for college.

                                      This upcoming fourth grading period, I want to strive harder and have higher grades to prove myself and others that I can do better. I can be better. So, better watch out. ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment