Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Fresh Start

        Another year has again ended. Say goodbye to 2013 as we all welcome 2014 with a smile and excitement in our hearts.

        2013 had been a blast for every student! Especially for me. 2013 had been the most memorable year for me, aside from the fact that it was just, you know, last year. A lot of first times and new exciting stuff happened. I have encountered new friends whom I spent some of the best memories with. I have also encountered troubles and problems last year, but instead, it made me stronger as an individual.

        This 2014, I won’t change anything about me. For me, CHANGE HAPPENS NATURALLY. Experiences, trials and decisions change us- may be for better or for worse; and or physically or mentally. I don’t believe in “New Year Resolutions” either. As you can observe, it is not followed by most, maybe all, of the people. If you want to change, it doesn’t mean you’ll do it exactly on New Year. Well, you can, but not necessarily.


        New Year brings new hope, new chances, new opportunities and new experiences for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment