Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Future

                From time to time, I visualize how my future would be after 20-30 years; how I will look like and how I would have lived life then. Honestly, I don’t know how my future would be. While typing this, I am listening to Taylor Swift’s song: “Never Grow Up”. The song has the lyrics “I won’t let nobody hurt you. I won’t let no one break your heart. Just try to never grow up.” Then it hit me! Growing up could never be stopped. Growing up is an adventure waiting to be explored. Life you hurt you and break your heart but through these, you learn and grow up. Now, I have plans for my future.

                One starry night, I am sitting infront of my desk. The light from the moon and the lamp shade beside me are the only source of light. Drops of sweat are falling from my face as I add the finishing touches in the design I am drawing. Suddenly, two manly hands hugged me from my back. It seems like my husband have arrived. After he kissed me on the cheeks, my adorable children came barging into our room. Yes, I am Reiko Dianne, an architect, a wife and a mother.


                In the future, I will have everything I ever wanted: a job, which is my passion; a husband I love; and children that I adore. I will be happy with them. Truly, God has plans for all of us- good plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment